Tuesday 30 August 2016

19th Birthday.

Just sharing a few happy memories from my 19th birthday I was sure spoiled. My boyfriend treated me to breakfast in bed with a fresh watermelon and then was given a beautiful Pandora Necklace, Flowers, Mango and the Pina-colada Bodyshop moisturisers and a Lush bath bomb. Which is all Favourites. 
 My sister surprised me and made me the greatest cookie dough birthday cake that looked and tasted Amazing, I really appreciate the hours she must of spent to make this and that means everything to me...and it tastes sooooo good!
I had such a nice day having a meal with my family and got some amazing gift from them too, It was definitely a birthday to remember and am so blessed and thankful to have such a great family and friends to share it with. With days like this I feel like i should appreciate what I have as I'm lucky to have the life i do have. 

Why don't you Tell This Cat something witty,
While i design you something pretty.
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment